Saturday, October 4

Safe Day Raya

Saturday, October 4
translation title if you get it.

anyways its RAYA!!!
when we get cookies,
money, and sizzling hot gi........ gundams!
yeah gundams! *phew*

anyways the raya was nice and smooth,
not the best raya, but certainly not the worst either.
Lets see... this year, we go back to Johor!
man i love Johor, it got like a lot of stuffs there.
I woudnt mind staying there even if its a bit hot.

Every year, my family would take turn to go to
which kampung first so this year is Johor's.

Went there for a long time.
From.... lesse... Monday to Friday.
Yup, that long.
Missed Hanim's Open House and Raja's....
sorry to both of you!

hmm... lesse.... since monday and tuesday was still
puasa month, we puasa like normal except we
buka at 7.03 PM.
yeah a bit earlier. If you wanna know, if you puasa at Atlantica,
you only need to puasa for about 10 minutes.
GWAHAHAHAHHA.

anyways, i wear pelekat (man skirt to help you imagine) the
trip. Monday and Tuesday had nothing special but wait till
you get to Wednesday! thats raya time!

owh yeah, as in any year, i'd send raya sms's (dont know their address)
on the last day of puasa. I purposely sent one to Dickson to see
how he would react.... but no reaction sadly.
I'm quite touched i would say for that some of my
chinese friends actually sent a raya sms...
You know who you are!

Tuesday
Well, nothing special really. Lots of talks
i guess. Owh, and i finally learn how to make ketupats! =D
i always wanted to try to make one and its not as easy as
you think nor it is as hard. GWAHAHAHAHA

The word ADA?
thats my nickname between all of my family members.


anyways on at the night we play with fire!
not a good raya without some fire!


my father side family. Theyre all good and smart
people.

Wednesday
as you all know (or not know)
the first thing we do before raya would be the sembahyang raya.
Granted not long so its all ok i guess.


I think this is the first time i show you a photo
of my family... but i thoink most of you saw them already.

The middle is my grandma. She's a islam chinese

After that, we do the forgiving
stuffs as we all always do... of course duit raya on the side.

I was quite shocked, i got RM50 from my aunt or was it RM70?
doesnt matter but i was shocked. I counted and the total was about...
RM280 or something. Just from my families alone. If youre shocked,
dont be, my family is really big.

We ate something a bit different which is pizza!
Went to The Summit (a department store) with my 2 awesome
cousin. Trust me their awesome!
Open minded, really go out to make stuffs
(they made a drum set for the ps2 to play BeatManis)
Gundam fans, good taste in fashion and is quite well known
to the technologies around them (especially gaming).
I bought a BBDoubleX there! D=


Thursday
Ah, this day is quite awesome
More raya's obviously. Missed Hanim's and Raja's...
kept thinking about it. Then during one of my raya visits,
i got an sms from maxis about some miss call somewhere around
10.00 am... the first thing i thought,
"friggin nigga Maxis! there's no call notice in the phone
and the notice only came 2 hours later?!"

I'd be guessing it was the gang at Hanim's. Got it right.
It was Syaff on the phone with Mum at the side. Steven
was gonna talk to then suddenly, my phone hung up.
Sorry Steve! Looked at the prepaid....
RM0.04.........
didnt knew i called a lot though.
GWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Right after the house that i got the call from,
went to The Summit again...
this time with my families instead of my cousin.
This time we went to gundam shops ONLY!
theres around.... 3 there, but they all only sell gundams
and not their tools. But! some of the gundams there is
cheaper than in KL... one example is the....
STRIKE NOIR GUNDAM I BOUGHT FOR RM160!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday is the day we all went back.... though the second i came
back it was no resting time... i got more rayas to go.
GWAHAHAHAHA
so you guys are quite lucky to find all those time to study.

well, you guys must be thinking,
"wtf Ali! youre in the middle of the exam and youre blogging?!,
you friggin cow nigga idiot!!!"
*faints*

something like that maybe

anyways, thats all for now
this is Ali!
signing out!

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates