Friday, October 31

An Open House Yet Again

Friday, October 31
yes, i'm gonna blog more of my friends at the other side.
(no, not heaven you dunce)
Just so you know, i posted 3 post in 1 day.
So browse through my old post incase you missed any.
Or just skip them.

so, Thursday, when i'm supposed to stay back.
But i didnt. Ann was having the bball tourney...
Heard it was bad, kinda felt sorry for her.
But lets not talk about sad things ok?

Anyways, Thursday, got an sms from the guy
i introduced earlier, got an sms from him that
a my so called "sis" got an open house.
So yeah, 2.30 at her house.
I can just bike there luckily. Havent biked for sometime
actually. And i packed my camera, ipod, phone and wallet
(actually its a purse, but used by me. a guy but who gives a damn?)

cycled cycled cycled.... surprisingly i got there when
"can i have this dance" finished. Thought it would be longer.
And there... it was so quite... i came quite late... or so i thought.
and then, Farah (sis) came out.

Went in... place is packed with girls (again) and not much guys.
Well, my guys lah. So i sat there, chat and drink till more came.
And!.... we sat there somemore and chat and drink again.
Again, only one guy came, the same guy. Yup.
So its more pimping action i guess. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

got bored after then we camwhored.
Ok Carmen i know what youre thinking. But my camwhore is
group type! D=
so yeah, pics.
The best part of any blog.

The house, really small but homely.
Its about... lesse... 10 cm more of my height?
No seriously. Its kampung, what'd you expect?


i saw this long mirror... suddenly my hands lift up.
I have no idea why did i do that. And people
around me got up and posed. ahahahahha
really weird.


Right, we start off with indoor photography...
but, got outside cause its more fun outside.



i copied the expression from somewhere...
but i forgot where... doesnt matter


At the end of the day, i realized the battery dried out pretty
fast... Then i noticed that the girls took quite a lot of photos
for their moral... owh well.


The chick of today,
When i was walking with her, you wont believe what
happen... A lot of guy thing easier said

God damn i hate them so much, i also notice that some
motorcyclist that go by us stares at us (her actually) as long as they can.

i feel kinda bad for girls to have go something like this.
I feel like giving them a can of whoop-ass action that
can make them kiss the moon back to thursday.
I'm seriously pissed! In the end, i followed her and waited for a while
till she get into a taxi. You know why lah.... dont tell her about this.
Not like she can find my blog huh? harharharhar


Will upload more pics later, cant find the wire to my phone...
But if you dont care, then dont come back *rustles rustles*

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates