Saturday, October 25

Hold Me Like You'll Never Let Me Go

Saturday, October 25
twix to people who knows where did i took the line from.
so yeah... appreciation day or whatever the hell they call its
is expectedly boring *leansback*
all i did was talk with Louise

Owh well, the main reason of today blog is about... well today
is like my reunion with my old friends... something like that.

first thing in the morning...
nothing has happened.
Which is weird. 1st weird thing is that i woke up early (8.00),
2nd, nobody scolded me to wake up, 3rd i didnt rush for anything.
Well thats for the morning.

Afternoon... well thats a bit rushing. harharahar.
Didnt even bath till like.... 8.00 pm
BUT I DONT SMELL!!!!
incredibly bad


Got 2 open house to look forward to.
after 4... went to the first house...
first house.... full of girls + 1 guy.
Yeah, i know, guys suck.
(wtf, i just gave a bad comment about myself D=)
I chatted and chatted and chatted for so long..
i havent even called them for so long either.
Yeah i'm just that bad.
i guess i missed them.

We laugh, and eat for like... 3 hours straight.
Didnt even realize time flied through.


i guess theyre my closest friends.
I know, all girls.
I'm a pimp lord afterall.


another one. Far left is supposedly my big sis and the one
beside her is my lil sis. The guy beside me is really funny.
He likes to make awkward comments that actually makes sense.
The colourful building on the right is my old school btw.

Yeah the last pic was when i got back home...
Theyre having another one at night but i didnt go.
Should take care of my bros and sis.
harharhar....

somehow we get teh feeling its my final goodbye....
i donnno... i hope its not.

And thats all
Reporter Ali,
*signing out*

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates