Saturday, October 11

Memories... All Alone In The Moonlight...

Saturday, October 11
Cookies to people who guessed where i got the line from.

Yeah... you might think this blog post is gonna sound boring
or sissy or girly or whatever it is in your mind...
But to me.... its a really important thing in my life...
Now and forever....

I'm gonna catogorize this as an emo post.
But i dont know if its an emo post.

It started with me looking through the old pictures all over.
House, phone, cds and the pc....
And i remembered all those time...
I wondered "wow, did all that just went through my life?"
it seems... so close....
And it feels like it was just yesterday.... But days had passed...
god i love the invention of cameras.
Anyways...

It started with me looking at the old photos (why am i repeating this?)
then the next day, English exam... one of the essay title was
Memories....
i suddenly remembered everything...
But i didnt wanna do it, but kept it specially for the blog.
Instead, i did the greatest challenge in my life.
I did about me, being the greatest warrior, fought a dragon
and saved the village. Thats roughly the idea.

Ok lets move on.
Right.... sometimes... when you look into a picture,
you'll cry. You'll smile. You'll remember, the good times
and the bad.... Memories are made out of the good and
bad...

You'll sometimes wish that you could turn back time
and relieve it once more. You'll sometimes wish
you could turn back time to fix it just once.
Just to relive all those time that passed by.



I'd wish i knew them better.
I'd wish we'd be there together.
I'd wish to see them all once more.
But alas, those wish can never be granted.
I believe there is no such thing as pure good or pure evil.
so theres bound to be hate here and there...
but i'll never forget the good times we had.

I left, with the bullet train...
No goodbyes were ever gave out...
I left without a trace...
They never knew...
That was good to me...
But i dont know...
I shoud've left them with something...
But all i left is my heart and memories to them...

From the 1st till 4th moon cycle...
i was kinda quiet. i honestly dont know why.
i think this is the feeling of miss. i never understand it.
i never felt it. i never knew why. it kept me quiet
for 4 cycle of the moon, being the stranger in class.

i wondered why.

when did i open the closed door?
when did i open the wind?
when did i release it all?
i dont know...


To the readers... out there reading this.


I'd like to ask...



Have you ever wondered how'd you get to know each other?
I sometimes do... strangely i never remembered how.
Did it start with a little talk?
Did it start with something i did?
Did it start with something they did?
Did it start out accidently?









Right here...
I wonder....
can i keep it all up?
can i maintain this wonderful bond?
can i maintain this fragile bond?
can i make new bonds?
can i fix this bond?






But my memories wont stop here.
I still have a long way to go.
My life havent ended yet.
God has blessed me to live on.
And I will.
Memories will always be in my mind.
It will always be scarred into my heart.
It shall pin to my skin.
Every pain, every touch, every feel....

It scars deep into me.





Though my mind might forget them.
My skin, my heart, my hands and my eyes will
ache to them. They played a role in my life but their
role will never end.

I will never break the bond.
For this bond. I believe to be the most fragile.
I believe the most beautiful.

People make it fragile.
They remember the bad stuffs somebody did to them
and start hating them.
They forget the good times they had together.
And the bond breaks.

And people tend to remember the things they
made to others and expected something in return.
They start hating them.
And the bond breaks.

How can they break it so easily?
Does their memory did nothing?
Where is the justice of it all?

Alas, this is just an opinion from an unknown individual.

And so i end this.
For my memories are precious.
My cameras are my eyes.
What i see through them is what i see in life.
The camera, is my record of life.

The good, the bad, the ugly, the sad, the laughs....
It all comes into one.
Without the bad, there will be no good.

And at the very last lines,
i stop my types.

This is the Ali, from the heart.
signing out

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates