Wednesday, October 29

Mind Tricks

Wednesday, October 29
What am i thinking?
What am i doing here?
What am i suppose to do?
What should I do?

I'm confused,
in this world,
that revolves around things,
things thats unnecessary.

What are the necessary things?
Happiness? Friends? Trust? Love?
Where does those things rake up?
Will it be gone in this cruel world?
i dont know. I'm confused.

Maybe i'm thinking too much.
Yes, probably i am.
I dont feel happiness in me.
But whats this feeling?
I dont know, i dont think i'll ever know.

An emotion, i just never understand...
Is this hate? jelousy? dissapointment?
betrayal? regret? heartbroken?
I dont know, i doubt i'll ever know....

What am i suppose to think?
Give me an answer.
But an answer does not come so easily.
It comes with a great price.

I'm... at a lost again

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates