Thursday, January 29

So Like.... Its New Year....

Thursday, January 29
I remembered i went to a forum to look for some laughs
and i found one... It was on new year so there was new year
topics all over. One of them was

"Its not new year all over the world yet?"
Random dude : So its not new year all over the world yet? i heard
Chinese New Year have not started yet

Well somthing like that, i didnt remember it exactly
(hey! i'm no computer you know)
Then i went apeshit and go facepalm.

I read on, the 2nd poster said

Random dude 2 : Yeah its not, I think it's next year.

Then i went to the next level of facepalm


and everyone in the topic went the same and start posting "wtf?"

Well anyways Happy Chinese "Niu" Year <===== aww yeah at "Niu"
You might not expect this but expect it anyway.
I celebrate CNY.... yay me. Sooooooo.....
I'm ready for them ang paus now :D <=== yay KS for teaching me how to spell it

So for the cny i went Johor to visit my chinese family and went
to Singapore right after. Singapore is so awesome for the malls.
I bought more vinyl toys to kick of a collection of them :D
Of course not forgetting some mecha kits.
The craft shops there is also DE-VI-NE
(i know i should've put de-vine since its only pronounced 2 times but it looked lame)

Hahaahaha, i feel like a geek now. Why the hell did i laughed to myself

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates