Monday, December 29

Resolution (yes, its different)

Monday, December 29
December, the climax of things, good and bad.
Though honestly i never liked December.

Other than Christmas and the month that
a lot of gatherings are made.... nothing else
makes me liking December.

Its always so saddening..... Crap. I'm crapping.
I cant help the people who is saddened because of
the reaper.... for that i'm sad myself....
bad memories are coming back....

Ok to the main reason of this post!
Tag, its all Jiyn's idea =3=

Rules
1. Write your new year resolution
2. There must be at least 4
3. Tag at least one others

Resolutions

1. Stand on a glass floor for 5 minutes or run on them for 30 sec
(so? i'm scared standing on them)

2. Do more sports
(pfft, i doubt it but i'll make them happen)

3. swear less
(well i did it last year, so now for a further upgrade!)

4. more traveling!
(well, if i'm lucky)

5. improve my arts
(shouldn't be too tough...)

6. know the difference between quite and quiet
(I always spell the latter one...)

7. play my guitar again
(gotta find myself a good song first...)

8. stand up straight
(hit me if i slouch!)

9. study more
(if you guys notice, its on no.6 cause i hate studying >_>)

I tag everyone there is to be tagged.
Do this tag if you love me!
(ugh, saying that makes me sick. Like... opening expired sardine cans)

signing out

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates