Wednesday, December 24

Its Called Privacy....

Wednesday, December 24
Story? Short one, no intentions what so ever.
I know i've been writing them...
a lot of them. Holy crap i cant believe it myself.

Owh shut up.... Just shut up no more.... Damn this is unlucky.
Nononono. What the hell has happen? A good friends of mine,
like a quiet nut that suddenly burst out an awesome goodness.
It's a good change.... NOT!

Quiet she was, now? The girl that has all the goods. Gossip, rumors,
urban legends? Ask her. She knows it all. But thats the problem really.
We're such good friends when she was quiet. Well we still are actually.
We shared secrets, a LOT of secrets. I trusted her truly and she does
too.... But now? Aiaiai.... I just dont feel safe.

Our little talks together, she'll tell them to everyone. Even the smallest
like that i have a cat. I'm okay with that.... but not ones that i told and
trusted her with all my heart. She has no bad intentions i know, but it
is called privacy with a reason.

She started to share the things that i only tell her. Eventually even the
crush i had on know that i had a crush on her. I need to change her. Not back
to the quiet girl, but for a better change....


I'll stop there for now.
Signing out

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates