Sunday, December 14

A Journey Of Self Discovery

Sunday, December 14
I'm sorry to say but...
yeah more wall of text.
So sorry guys but i cant help it.
Would update about other stuffs soon. Yes i got
stuffs to update on. *thumbs up*

I went to a journey....
I have traveled more than the greatest explorer.
I traveled to the bottom of my heart.
The bottomless heart.... an abyss.
Well... at least that what i think.

You can know others really easily....
You can talk, give opinion, get opinion or even hear little
bits and pieces of rumors....
But.... what about talking about yourself?
How can you know yourself?
How do you know yourself?
How do you answer them?

I've been blinded that i never saw that the answers
was right before me. Who I am.
The answers was in my heart, not from the others.

What do they know about me other than what
they saw, hear, or acted. None.
The hardest part is being yourself really.

"Owh, just be yourself"
How is myself?
They can tell.... but you wonder some more...
What about the things that they don't tell?
How do you proof it doesn't exist?
Who can answer it other than yourself?

The truth.... You can say you're finding it.
But maybe you're running from it.
How do you tell that you're not running from it?
The truth from your own heart hurts a lot more than
what others can tell.

Library... that's where books with words of wisdom collects.
My heart.... is a library.
I've been looking through it finding through every book
for the answer to truth. It's gotta be one of them.
But how sure am I?
Maybe the truth has been calling me from afar and I just
told them to shut up and go as I'm looking for the truth....

Ahh well...
Whats done is done.
That journey is no more.
There was a lot of sadness and pain.
of course, through all that i found happiness and love.

Maybe, just maybe.
Those sadness makes the happiness more true

signing out

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates