Wednesday, December 30

Thank You

Wednesday, December 30
Here i stand (well actually i'm sitting) to thank you everyone
of you who walk through my life even if you didn't intend to
or worst yet, didn't want to.

I have believed hard on in this :
We Are Not Ourselves, Rather A Collection Of Everyone We Crossed Path With.

I did not say that but damn i wish i did. Quoted from a great
someone who sadly i forgot whom. Anyways here's the main
thing i'm doing this-i'm making a friggin thank you list that includes
everyone of you.

If (its not a choice really) you dont want to see everyone i thank
but only your vain self, well simply ctrl+f your name. e ;p

Wish i didnt miss anyone.
thank you for ;-

Mou Chuan        - for giving me wrestling lesson
Adele                 - for making me laugh in the undang thing
Michelle Low     - for giving me strange things to draw
May Xin             - for liking animes
Mei Shen            - for walking with me to the teacher's lounge
Mei Yee             - for being the happy one in art
Benny                 - for being my terrorist buddy
Syaff                   - for being my man friend and introducing gundam
Joo Hui               - for loving somebody
Jen Sern             - for offering me great sandwiches (which sadly i didnt eat)
Jonathan             - for being the bitch that forces me to improve in cs
Carmen C          - for making me realize what i shouldve realize
Vivian                - for forcing me to smile
Sylvia                 - for showing me how to dance
Michelle Lim       - for being there for me on eve of eve
Jiy Ni                  - for introducing me to blogging
Shaun                 - for teaching me political crap
Alfred                 - for being the dancing man and not fear it
Jia Qi                  - for making me smile without trying
Yusri                   - for being that bitch with adele
Jian Yong            - for doing crazy things
Terance               - for reminding me spanish shows has a lot of incest
Soon Yang          - for snapping rubber bands at me
Malcolm             - for helping school a lot
Chen Teng          - for showing how lovely a laugh can be
Koh Kyean         - for being my sexy guru haha
Ya Yen               - for showing me style with sport stuffs
Mun Yee            - for disliking coffee and liking purple
Andrea                - for doing the speech with me
Carmen Au         - for being there for me when i fall
June Pei Chin      - for being the jumpy hyper girl
Mellissa               - for temaning me through my nights
Rebecca              - for showing words are power
Hua Min              - for being strong through and through
Kah Seng            - for fixing whats needs to be fixed
Rachel                 - for that lovely talk in japan
Hanim                  - for giving me the song "Officially Missing You"
Marcus                - for making badass jokes that i still remember
Alvin                   - for teaching me loads of science stuffs
Zhao                   - for being cool and simple
Cassandra           - for being really straight forward 
Dickson              - for helping me explore the music industry more
Steven                - for making me realise its nicer to be friends than lovers sometimes
Michelle Lee       - for making a lot of sense
Farris                  - for tips on the road
Kah Weng         - for having a saint's patient
Lee Zhen           - for being caring
William              - for carrying me around
Yusoof              - for always in agama
Yeong Wei        - for styling all the time
Fong Bee           - for expanding my imagination a little
Sachie                - for being the advertisement girl
Jacklyn              - for reminding me mosquito bites are a killer
Austin                - for being the bitch with a smart mouth
Yue Hong           - for being nice, quiet and smiles a lot
Darren               - for being extremely funny at awkward times
Samm                - for making me realize people do care but just dont know how to show them
Hon Yee            - for being a roommate with me in japan
Kim                   - for being my wednesday mate
Sue Yii              - for blowing my mind with artistic designs
Soo Ming          - for being so lost
Veemelia           - for being determined to decisions
Sue Lyn             - for being my sister in my little family
Raja                  - for making me realize the cruelty of the world
Olivia                - for making me ice skate
Qistina               - for shooing me out of class
Jacquelyne         - for being so insecure about herself
Nancy               - for saying she liked my smile
Yong Enn          - for proving that people still care no matter how much time has lost in between

I think thats all folks. For now anyways.
I thank you all and i'm sorry if i forget any of you.
Tataa. I wish you well

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates