Monday, May 4

10 Reasons Why I Think Nights Are More Romantic Than Days

Monday, May 4
i suddenly thought of this when i stared out the sky during the day and star gaze at the night.

Why are nights more romantic and sexier?

  1. Cause it makes you feel calmer.
  2. Because sounds travels better during the night. Thus giving a better sound quality (wtf?) when you say all those cheesy lines.
  3. Because the moon and stars makes it all better.
  4. No one likes the heat when youre going all romantic.
  5. Phone reception seems better at night... well my experience that is. Ok anyways, when the phone reception is better, you wont have to fear this to happen.
    Boy : Girl.... I.... I.... I really like you! Will you go out with me?!
    Girl : Wait what? Repeat that. I cant hear you. The phone reception is bad here.
    Boy : Damn.....
  6. You can have more privacy. I mean like, you don't want your friends to see you dating the girl you like then suddenly go on like "eh boy! shy shy arr~" =.=
  7. You can always see nicer views at nights. All those lights in the city and stars at night.
  8. The mood is better at night. simple.
  9. most people sleep so you can be sure those little secrets all kept well
  10. you dont need 10 reason really ;]

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates