Friday, February 20

I'm happy, I'm weak, I should sleep, but i did not

Friday, February 20
I watched a musical theater with President, Sylvia, Jon and Viv.
Glad i say that it was awesome *smile emoticon*
Though i was "tricked" about the price (it was about... lets see... 10x more?!)
at first, regardless i did not regret it and happy still.
In fact, i'd hope there'd be more in the future *wink emoticon*

i just love that one little scene with bubbles D:<

Yay ampang gang, screw cheras *Dee double dot emoticon*

---------------------------------

Rhyming time.
Japanese came and yay to them,
We flutter around from eight to ten,
Preparing stalls with food on them,
It wasnt easy, it aint pretend.

We gave out food like it was lunch,
We grew tired till we all hunch,
(well it isnt true really, but i didnt have anything to rhyme it >_>)
The japanese liked the food we gave,
But the real surprise was more malaysians came.

aya so tired, i should sleep but its only 10.30.....

-------------------------------

Poet time.
I sat there, at the corner of my room,
waiting, wanting something to happen,
But happen it did not,
Waiting some more would not help,
It would not benefit me nor the time that pass.

With "will" i go on the vehicle on 2,
going around with a destination of none,
should i make a call to join my journey?
neigh i did not.

Off i go in the middle of the road,
crap i think they blow for being slow,
with music in my ears, i care none.
and at the first stop, pink sighty tools was mine.

i cycled and cycled till i reached at the Point,
i stopped and pondered, shall i call yet again?
neigh i did not and i cycled through.
Slowly, towards the destination to infinity.

i cycled and cycled till past time flies,
i watched from afar and let my mind flew,
towards that dreamland that i left behind.

At last my stop had a destination,
as i found that my destination of infinty has ended.

Up there on top of mother nature,
i ponder and ponder with book in my hand,
i realize how awesome it was,
that an increadible thing is always near home.

i laughed again and smiled,
strange might i look, but happy still i am.

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates