Thursday, November 27

Unlike The River

Thursday, November 27
yeah another one i just thought up...
another what? another story.
yaharharhahr

i donno, it feels wrong if i dont update my blog
(though i know not many people reads it >_>)
well whatever. i just like it.

do remember this is purely fictional.
especially you huamin >_>
ok, lets get it rolling~~~

Monday, 17 Nov
it was a good morning. brushed my teeth and bath. I was excited of the day which strangely i usually dont. I got a new job. A job i longed and loved. A comic artist.... assistant comic artist to be exact. though its a rough start, its still a start. Went there by train since the place is near the train station. There.... i saw her.

I sat there waiting for the train... alone. Nobody else was there but then the loneliness was broken by somebody.....a woman. Of an angelic figure in my eyes, one descended from the heavens. I thought that she must be blessed by the god. Though she might not be as beautiful as a few i know... to me, she was perfect. A real angel. My heart was pounding fast though i have this strong feeling this beautiful woman had a beautiful soul.

I sat there, quietly... somehow without realizing it, i stare at her. When she give a glance to me, i looked away. I was scared.... i was shy.... i didnt know what to do. For a solid 10 minutes, I didnt do anything except sit and kept quiet. And when the train came.... i went in leaving her behind. I was saddened.

Tuesday, 18 Nov
I'm ready. Ready to confront her... but how? As i sat and thought through breakfast, i thought of it.... paper. Paper aeroplanes. I didnt have enough confidence to havea mouth to mouth conversation. I packed some and went to the train station.

At the same time, she came again. At the same spot she sat and again... alone. On a piece of paper, i wrote to ask that can we get to know each other. I folded it into a paper aeroplane and threw it at her. It flies under the guidance of nature's wind and fall right on her lap. I sat quietly and waited for her response. Was that good? What will she respond? What will she think of me? All those thoughts flyed through my head and as my mind flew, a respond in the form of paper aeroplane came to me.

"Sure, why not. I'm Melanie" and from there, spark a conversation through paper aeroplane. I learned a lot about her and as i expected... she has a beautiful soul. A gift from above i thought. And then the train came again, cutting our conversation and ended the day.

Wednesday, 19 Nov
The next day, I got up early and the first thing that came to my mind was her. I dressed exceptionally well and i waited at the train station earlier than usual. And suddenly i noticed not long after I waited. She threw a paper aeroplane. "giggles, why are you dressed like that today" and again our conversation continued on... like the river. It keeps connecting day after day. The unbreakable river... or so i thought.

As the train came. She threw me the last paper aeroplane.... And there encrypted a poem.

The end of time is near,
Unspoken voices will be known,
When the sun rises tomorrow...

I didnt understand it at first but there i sat and think.... End of time? Unspoken voices? Tomorrow?..... does that mean the the river shall be cutted off? Does that mean that Father Time has not given us another chance? I refuse to believe it and skipped work. When i thought about it... we never even spoke... not a word from the mouth..... and at the night i couldnt sleep. I kept thinking of the poem and as time goes by, sunrise came.

Thursday, 20 Nov
I ate breakfast and like went to the train station as like any other day. And I sat at the train station.... however... This time... i was alone... the sight of her never came to my eyes. Suddenly a woman came. A woman i not know who. She curiously came with a paper aeroplane. She saw and threw it at me... inside it wrote

When I came a sat at the bench... i saw you. I thought you were my guardian angel, a descendent of heaven and i knew.... you might be the one. To catch me when i fall, to walk with me when i'm alone, to speak to me to break the darkness in me and to be with me when darkness shrouds me.

I have a feeling it was you but i wondered how do i start a conversation with you? I was shy and i always look away from your sight. But it all stopped when you threw that paper aeroplane to me. We talked..... well wrote actually to each other and we get to know each other well... But that all
has come to an end....

I'm going to New Zealand and going to stay there for years i dont know how much. And... This would probably the last letter i can give to you. I dont have a phone, dont have an email or any
of those fancy gizmos they use.... And so.... I guess this would be the end for us...
I want to say...... I love you....

Signed, Melanie


As i finished reading. Tears came out of my eyes. It was the end....
I thought... no more... I have to go on..... But then i thought and acted quickly and chased after her friend. I wasnt too late. I ran and i stopped her friend and ask everything about her.....
I now know everything.... but it all happen too fast. I just cant accept it but i know i have to move on. I dropped my contact to her friend just in case. And i waited and waited....


Continued later~~~

yeah i know, bummer right?
or not >_>
ahh well.
Maybe i'll continue it one day... part 2! yeah
damn, one day i'll turn this into a comic...
yeah one day

Reporter Ali...
signing out~~~

owh if you guys are nice enough, drop a comment about it.
You can say you hate it too. no seriously.
yahrahahrhar

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates