Sunday, November 16

The Unsuspecting Hearts

Sunday, November 16
Since theres not much to do during the school holidays
(or at least, not yet) i'm gonna write a short story lah...
Actually i should be doing research but you know me...

Just cant stand reading through long words in the internet.
Yaharharhar. So lets get the show on the road.


It was a dark morning, it was raining slightly. I was packing my stuff so
it can be kept in the basement as my room is getting full and old items
was piling in my room. The whole time i was packing, images of the past
flew through my head.

I finished packing. The moments still flew by my head. "Damn,
will this ever stop?" without realizing it, tears streamed down out
of my eyes. I tried to stop it, but it keeps flowing like the never broken
river. It keeps flowing. I remembered. The good times that i went
through, the bad times i cried to. It all came in my head.

There at the corner, i saw my phone. I wanted to call, but the
question is, who? The question remains the same as time continue
to march on. I wanted to call, but to whom do i feel most comfortable.
My mind was set to a name. Somebody I care dearly. We were close,
closely to lovers. But lovers, we are not.

It was only a button click away but then stopped. I thought.
She's beautiful, she's popular, she's smart, she's the best female
student in the school. Why would she bother about me? I'm
not good looking, I'm not very known, I'm not very smart and
almost ranked bottom out of the whole form.

There was a world of difference that i finally came to realize between
us. She knows a lot more wonderful people, why stick to the lower
ones? I threw my phone to the floor. Just a small toss that can barely
kill an ant. I went to the corner and again. I cried in pain.
As the moon started to appear. My tears stopped. My phone rang, It was
her. I picked it up "What the hell do you want." I tried to
act tough to hide my feelings. She said "Hey, wanna go hang out? meet
me at our usual spot ok?" and she hanged. I barely had any chance to
say anything.

The usual spot.... It is at the top of the hill with a lone cherry tree. I ran
there, the moon was bright and spirited, unlike my soul. I came earlier
than i thought, i waited for a while with thoughts of her. I wondered why
does she want from me? Hanging out at later night. My thoughts were
shattered as i heard broken branches on the ground. "You there?".
I knew in an instant that it was her. I looked back, she bought a
basket of light food. Bread, milk, cookies. It was a small picnic.

We sat there, quietly. Eating the food while we're at it. The silence
was broken as she suddenly sang a song. A song both she and I familiar
with.

I've been living with a shadow overhead,
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed,
I've been lonely for so long,
Trapped in the past,
I just can't seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away,
Just in case I ever need them again someday,
I've been setting aside time,
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
Oooooh.

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine,
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs,
I know that it's out there,
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

I've been looking for someone to she'd some light,
Not somebody just to get me through the night,
I could use some direction,
And I'm open to your suggestions.

All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
And if I open my heart again,
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end

There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

All I wanna do is find a way back into love,
I can't make it through without a way back into love,
And if I open my heart to you,
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do,
And if you help me to start again,
You know that I'll be there for you in the end


The night was suddenly full of music. At the end of the song,
I couldnt help but continue on...

I could hardly believe it
When I heard the news today
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leavin'
Someone swept you heart away
From the look upon your face I see it's true
So tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the plans you're makin'
Then tell me one thing more before I go

Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
How am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone


As I ended it, tears flow out of my eyes. What are they
for, I do not know. As i turned, in her eyes,there was tears
as well. For what she does not know. As I came near her,
she sang a line of the song

Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
How am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone


Without thinking, I sang out another song

I know I stand in line
Until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we go someplace to dance
I know that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me

Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place
And have a drink or two
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you

I can see it in your eyes
That you despise the same old lines
You heard the night before
And though it's just a line to you
For me it's true
And never seemed so right before

I practice every day to find some clever
lines to say
To make the meaning come through
But then I think I'll wait until the evening
gets late
And I'm alone with you

The time is right
Your perfume fills my head
The stars get red
And oh the night's so blue
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you
I love you...


Under the moon, under the star, we kissed as
the heaven became our witness. Love was born. Time
continue to move on. We slept under the heavens. Under
the cherry tree that we made vow that our love shall last
as long as god allow it.....

The End....

thank you for reading it till the end.
Really i mean it. I appreciate it a lot.
whats hidden in the story?
figure it out yourself >_>
so whatcha think?
nice?
bad?
you donno?

owh, i provided the song in my blog in case
you wanna listen to it too.
yaharharahr

owh yeah, inspired by Enn (^^)v

thats all for now,
Reporter Ali
signing out *salutes*

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates