Wednesday, April 15

You guys are lucky because you can do that one thing i cant

Wednesday, April 15
Images here are not mine.
But its so cool i have to show them




"Hahaha, you know I can imagine you saying this"
"is that good?"
"well i guess, you make other's life more interesting so yes i suppose"
Well it goes something like that.
Hey! i suck at memorizing >_>

There's one thing i always wanted to do but do i will never.
Its something only you guys can do and i've always wanted to do it.
I've wanted to do since i was concious about the world.
Thats like..... years man. years and i know i can never do it in my lifetime.

That is.... To meet me,
to know me,
to hate me,
to love me,
to dive into my soul,
into my heart.

I wanna meet myself, i seriously do.
I wonder how it feels like to know me instead of being me.
Get what i mean?
Kinda hard to swallow huh?
Doesnt matter ;p



I love this thing. Its so cool. Lucky i found it ;]
"Music reflects the soul"
"When i play the song"
"The song shows you"
;]

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates