Saturday, March 21

They're More Than Words, They're Random

Saturday, March 21
I'm gonna type random bullshits now.
doesn't matter if it makes sense to you or not.
I think some will but i don't care.
I honestly like some of them. Read on if you're bored ;D

Sometime the truth will bring forth tragedy however it is greater tragedy to avert your eyes from the truth - Miles Edgeworth

I'm sorry because i hate you for making me liking you.

Why do it for money? Do it for your dream!

Life is just a kicking point. Sprint till the end.

He hates himself for not knowing him.

Nosy or caring? how do you know which is which?

Bio cant explain love, therefore i don't give a shit to it.

Who's actually normal? You or me?

If this world is a video game, i bet everyone is on the same level.

Need for speed thought me how to drive. So why is video games so bad again?

There is no such thing as the perfect world, its just something in your mind.

Love?..... how complicating.

When you thought someone got it good, think again.

Sweet revenge brings nothing but sour defeat.

Owh wow, you're actually thinking!

What the shit? i don't care cause it does not follow my logic.

I never try, therefore i never fail. I also never succeed.

When you're confused, you just go for it.

That ring's pretty, but it ain't for me.

I've don't nothing yet, that's why I'm starting something.

If they don't come to you, you come to them! Then they'll come to you!

I smile for the better or worst.

I didn't act, never did. It just came naturally like dust.

Don't think! Follow the heart because it's more you!

I'm not blinded, that's why I'm less tense.

Jealousy doesn't kill me, it drives me better.

When you think you're better, you're wrong because that's only your thought.

It ain't being a bitch. Its telling the truth.

What you see is not what you know.

You say so but you did not do so. Therefore your statement does not not prove me you can do so.

First impression is everything. It's gonna be drilled into someone else's head.

Money can't buy me things that the eyes cannot see.

I don't care what they think for i am just being myself. If they don't like it, then they're fake.

Believe it or not, i expected the unexpected.

We're like the bricks. Alone we are weak, together we are strong.

Love's like Hawaii on Israel. Its war and paradise at the same time

0 comments:

 
Thinking Of What To Think ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates